Wow I am truly getting old! It's my last year in my twenties heck it's so sad I can't even say the number. Anyways I'm accepting it and I am grateful that I'm here to see another day. I've realized that all the years I've been blogging I've barely wrote much about anything personal so I figured I would do a 29 facts about me and then on to the giveaway!
1. I was born in the Fijian Islands which also means my bday over there was yesterday since they are a day ahead of the States.
2. I am an only child - no I was never lonely or wished I had siblings although being an only child has contributed to how independent and stubborn I was growing up.
3. I've never been to a concert.
4. I live in California and I love the Minnesota Vikings! So I'm always the odd one out when everyone is wearing there Niners, Raiders or Charger jerseys.
5. I served in the U.S. Navy. I didn't tell anyone I was going to join, one day after classes I went and signed up and then told everyone.
6. I eloped when I was 20 been married now for 9 years this year.
7. It took me over a year to memorize my cell phone number and the only reason I finally did is because my gym has the cardless check in system where I have to input my phone number every time I go.
8. I've read so many books but none that has made me literally cry.
9. My first love is books my second love is makeup.
10. I would love to learn how to make Jewelry, every time I go to an arts and crafts store I have this sudden urge to get creative but never know where to start.
11. I love rainy and gloomy days.
12. Big Bang Theory! The only show I can watch episodes on repeat and still laugh every single time.
13. I'm 5'3. Yes I'm short AND Yes I need a stepping stool to reach all the shelves high up in the kitchen.
14. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
15. I live less then five miles away from a water theme park and I've never been.
16. I practiced Martial Arts for 12 years.
17. It took me years to decide what my favorite color was...I settled on purple.
18. I never really read the YA genre until I picked up Twilight which by the way I hated all the movies to but own every single one on dvd which brings me to my next one...
19. Every book I've ever read that was made into a movie I have to own the dvd to it.
20. I once had the leading role in a play and performed in front of over 2,500 people.
21. I own two kindles and a nook.
22. I'm not a phone person...I'll text before I pick up the phone and call.
23. I always start a new book at night when I know I wont have any distractions.
24. I take out a whole month every year to re-read some of my favorite books.
25. The first time I went to Disneyland I was 19 and I rode Space Mountain like ten times over..needless to say majority of my day was spent on that ride or in the line to get on the ride.
26. I have a dog who is a black lab/border collie/and something else that I named Disney :)
27. I hate yogurt.
28. I love Amazon Prime, I like the idea of getting my books within two days of ordering it even though I may not read it for months after the fact.
29. When out shopping I compare prices of things I want to buy to books, so for example if I'm about to buy something for x amount of dollars I think about all the books I can buy instead.
Now if you actually read all that then major props to you :)
Anyways on to the Giveaway
This is International ( in this case anywhere The Book Depository ships)
I am giving away a $25 Gift Card from Amazon or if I have a winner who lives in another awesome country that I probably would love to visit one day they will have their choice of books from The Book Depository of up to $25.
To Enter just fill out the rafflecopter below